Strong salesforce solutions
We are proud to be Australia’s leading boutique Salesforce consultancy celebrated for our unique approach to today’s digital opportunities.
Partners & Accreditations
Salesforce Solution per Squad
CPQ / BIlling
Squad OverviewIn the Financial Services Squad, we share, blend and challenge perspectives and viewpoints to distil the best strategy, tactics and technology to reach your objectives. Our approach is built around innovation, experience and partnering with the leading FinTech companies. We enable organisations to adapt to the changing environments faster, while operating in a structured and regulated market environment. All financial services enterprises are unique in their culture and operations, so we design and implement solutions, across all aspects of the organisation to best meet the needs of the company. Our key industry focuses are:
- Wealth Management,
- Digital Lending,
- FinTech Emerging platforms, and
- Insurance & Superannuation
Our client is a visionary, start up, financial enterprise that identified a gap in the market for B2B lending and transactions. The opportunity was to provide a new type of financial service through a platform that was highly automated, intuitive and would deliver on the future aspirations of the vision.
8Squad’s Wealth Management squad uses solutions such as WealthConnect TM to create systems that reimagine the way Wealth Management organisations interact with clients. Built on the worlds #1 and most innovative CRM, WealthConnect TM provides a single system for all organisational functions.
- Customer Relationship Management,
- Risk Profiling and Compliance,
- Portfolio Management
- Financial Advice
- Document Management
- Practice Management
Squad OverviewIn the Health Squad, we specialise in Allied Health, Public Health and Life Sciences and work with the present realities of healthcare, navigating the pandemic, the rise of new medical products and compliance. We have strategists from tier one firms, specialists from Salesforce and talent with strong technical skills to view your company, its challenges and your objectives from all viewpoints. 8Squad’s culture is built around new approaches to new (and old) problems. At the core, our philosophy is to care and nurture individuals, so you get the best people working on your projects. Our CEO himself, a therapist in a previous start up, is as dedicated to developing mental and physical strength and functionality in his staff as he is with developing your business’s digital journey.
Squad OverviewOur Consumer, Retail & Distribution squad has deep industry expertise to help you:
- strategise on the complexities of international, complex-structured organisations,
- implement sturdy Salesforce solutions to unify departments, lighten the typical administrative workload and increase accuracy and speed, and
- clearly view problems and implementation solutions across your business value chain.
- strategies are suited to the necessary complexity of your company,
- time is saved so you can focus on what’s important,
- overheads are considerably reduced for driving higher revenue,
- systems and processes run smoothly, and
- your people, teams and departments are more connected and return to delivering real value with a state of motivation and engagement.
Our High Tech squad designs and implements Salesforce automation solutions for the entire lifecycle of your product from sales through to subscription billing. This allows your company to scale quickly and refine processes that are a drain on your administration staff’s expertise, motivation and value.
Data can be seamlessly and automatically migrated to other platforms within the organisation to reduce time and increase accuracy so you can focus on increasing sales.Our solutions can increase your capability to better manage:
- Lead Generation
- Pipeline Reporting and Dashboards
- Opportunities with Territory Management
- Contract Generation
- Order Raising and Fulfilment
- Subscription Lifecycle Management
Let's start a conversation about your business.
Sydney & Melbourne
Phone: (03) 9560 3319